Monday, December 24, 2007

Holiday Break

Dear PSHS Band Families,

This past week, Mr. Cook and I were at the 61st annual Midwest Bands and Orchestras Clinic in Chicago. Each year I look forward to this convention because it allows me to attend clinic sessions with expert conductors, hear amazing concerts, and meet many incredible educators. At a very busy time of the year, I always leave Midwest feeling inspired and re-energized!

Attending this convention makes all of us stop and think about our own programs, students, and music-making experience. This year I felt very proud to say that I work at PSHS with some of the finest students and parents around.

Thank you for your continued support of the PSHS Band Program. Please have a restful and enjoyable holiday break, and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year!

Musically Yours,
Chris Dortwegt